(This post contains affiliate links, please see disclosure policy for more information)
Today I looked at my legs and seen ghosts, they are pale, they are white, they are just not a very pretty sight. I wanted to take some pictures and wear a dress because today it is 62 degrees in Michigan and it feels like summer. Perfect day for a dress, but when I put the dress on and looked at my legs, they look like I haven’t been in the sun in years.
So that is when I looked through my closet for something to help. I found one of my Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion, Medium, 4 oz and decided to try it. Well, I just want to tell all of you guys, for a quick fix and not spending over $40 to go to a salon and get a spray tan, I absolutely love it. This lotion is not only cost effective but it has other bonuses to offer as well.
- The biggest thing that I like is that you do not need a whole lot, a little dab of this stuff goes a very long way.
- You do not turn orange, it washes off so easily so parts of you that you don’t think blended in too well you can just wash away with a wet washcloth and try again. Remember a little bit does go a very long way.
- My once ghostly legs are not as white anymore.
- This also covered up my bruises and all the veins I have that stick out bad in my legs.
- Finally, this made my legs not only very tan but very shiny, and smooth looking as well.
- No, this is not the same as going to a salon and having it professionally done.
- There is only this one color unless you tried to mix this one and others (I would not recommend it because I have not tried it myself, but it may work out for you).
- It does not stay on as long as a spray tan will. This washes off very easily with just soap and water. So I think as soon as you get in the shower it will wash off.
Finally, with this being temporary it is perfect for those of us that just have not seen the sun in a while. If you want to wear those shorts, or dresses and just don’t like your legs give it a try. Also, don’t forget to comment below and tell me what you think if you do try it out from the link above!
As you can see from the picture it added a little bit of color to my pale legs, took out some of the redness, and just made my legs look a lot smoother than they really are.